Healthgram has an immediate opportunity for a registered nurse to provide full-time or part-time care in a direct primary care (DPC) setting located in Charlotte, NC. Our goal is to provide patients with the highest quality primary care experience. Direct primary care allows medical providers the ability to spend quality time with a patient to create a rewarding and comprehensive healthcare experience, for not only the patient, but also the medical provider. This practice requires all patients to complete a free annual physical. While DPC provides acute care, our goal is to manage and prevent chronic conditions to decrease health care costs and improve the overall health of our patients. We do this by providing exceptional patient care through knowledgeable medical providers in a relaxed and tranquil office environment.
This clinic is staffed by a primary care physician and registered nurse(s) who serve clinic patients with concierge primary care. These patients are the employees of local companies that have chosen to provide their employees with access to this clinic as an additional benefit.
What to expect:
- Work in a DPC environment; spend more time with patients in a more relaxed atmosphere. You will have limited interaction with insurance and PBM. No health claims are generated in this clinic.
- The voice of the clinic- when members call for health advice and/or scheduling appointments, your role is to have exceptional customer service with a welcoming demeanor and friendly disposition.
- 70% Administration: Answer phones, inventory management, order/office supplies, communicate with patients and clients, outbound calls to schedule annual physicals, stocking/organizing exam rooms, complete transactions for members with a high deductible health plan (<2%).
- 30% Nursing: Excellent phlebotomy, vaccinations, EKG, injections, ear irrigation, patient workup, vital signs, care coordination, lab result reviews, patient education, referrals, limited insurance/PBM assistance as it pertains to care coordination, help patients complete paperwork, limited prior authorizations for medications/radiology, provide medical advice under doctor supervision, monitor situations requiring physician follow-up, and maintain associated diagnostic equipment
- All member encounters will be documented in Healthgram® CMS, our proprietary care management system, in order to manage patient care more efficiently. CMS will also provide the selected clinician with access to integrated medical claims, Rx data, labs/screenings, and self-reported personal health information
- Competitive Compensation
What you’ll bring:
- Graduate of a state approved school of nursing (required)
- Degree in nursing studies, RN required, BSN preferred
- Current NC nursing license and CPR certification, (required)
- Phlebotomy experience, (required)
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience within a primary care, family medicine, or internal medicine environment, preferred
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Passion to create the best member experience possible
- Have a strong desire to be the driving force of a company-sponsored Primary Care
- Be accustomed to working in an autonomous environment
- Have a background in primary care, family medicine, or internal medicine
- Background in wellness and behavioral consulting is a strong plus
- Be action oriented and solution driven
- Ability to multi-task
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time