We think that healthcare is complicated enough. Our Case Management team helps members with long-term or complex medical needs manage their care so they can focus on getting well. We’re looking for a compassionate, service-focused Case Manager to coordinate care, provide compassionate outreach and help members make the most of their benefit plans.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm and training will take place at our company headquarters for up to 90 days before transitioning to a hybrid work setting.
How the Oncology RN Case Manager will add to the team:
- Provide clinical interventions with members identified as needing outreach
- Use all resources available to assist and improve the member’s experience and outcomes
- Coordinate the delivery of care for each member
- Evaluate, coordinate and communicate healthcare options to high-risk members
- Communicate with members, providers and other third-parties
- Perform actions required in our Case Management protocol, including: pre-certification, care coordination, discharge planning, documentation
What the ideal Oncology RN Case Manager candidate will bring:
- A RN licensure in North Carolina or compact state licensure is required for consideration
- At least one year of Oncology experience