Employers entrust us with their most important asset, the health of their workforce. Our Account Managers are the day-to-day contacts for our clients. Partnering with a specific block of business to help demystify employee healthcare and create a better experience for both clients and employees.
In-office training will take 3-6 months in Charlotte and transitions to a hybrid work setting afterwards.
How the External Account Manager will add to the team:
- Assist in the administration of our clients’ healthcare plans through proactive communication
- Organize and lead quarterly meetings with clients
- Bring solutions to issues facing the client
- Creating long-term strategic benefit plans that will succeed and ultimately retain the client
- Act as a liaison between our clients and internal Healthgram team members
- Working as a team to effectively mediate concerns
- Anticipate renewal process concerns: new rates, enrollments, terminations, ID cards, etc.
- Keep our clients informed of government regulations, emerging trends, and various program design options.
- Develop personal relationships with each of our clients
- Account Managers are the educators of benefit topics, helping the plan run as effectively as possible
- Audit performance of clients’ plans and suggest new initiatives where appropriate
- Execute annual plan renewal
- Up to 25% travel required
What the ideal External Account Manager would bring:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organized and able to multitask
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships
- A positive and personable attitude
- Account Management or Healthcare experience is a plus (2-3+ years preferred)
- 4-year College degree required
- Ability to travel, including day, airline, and overnight (up to 25%)